Grade 2 School Supply List
The following is a list of items needed to be purchased for the classroom. These items will be place in a communal basket and distributed as needed by the teacher throughout the school year.
Primary agenda to be purchased from the school. Cost $30EC.
- 4 penmanship books (blue second primary)
- 4 penmanship books (red third primary)
- 3 colored plastic duo tang folders with prongs & pockets
- 20 pencils (Ticonderoga preferred)
- A pack of white erasers
- 1 ruler (inches & cm)
- 1 pair small scissors
- 6 small glue sticks (Elmers preferred)
- 1 package of 24 crayons
- 1 package of 24 colored pencils
- 1 package of 12 markers
- 2 packages of fine point dry erase markers (Expo preferred)
- 2 plastic pocket folders with snap to hold 8.5 x 11 papers
- 2 big boxes of tissues
- 1 big bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 container of disinfectant wipes
- 1 package of white copy paper
- 1 Binder Clip for agenda
Items needed for Art
- 1 pack of erasers
- 1 pack of Ticonderoga pencils
- 3 pencil sharpeners
- 1 Elmer’s white glue plus 1 glue stick
- 3 nylon/synthetic/acrylic paintbrushes
- 2 Extra Fine or Fine black Sharpies
*Not necessary to put the student’s name on supplies as they will be used communally.
*No pencil cases necessary.